Teacher resource notes for Shreves’ Promise Teacher resource notes for What About Bo? Unit Plan for Silverstream, Year 10 This is a 20 lesson resource for teachers. The following is a brief description of the lessons. The complete lesson plan can be downloaded here: Unit Plan English – […]
About JillianJillian is an award-winning author for children, young adults, and adults. A mother of 5, a Grandma of 8, a teacher of the 'Hero's Journey', a cyclist and a builder of strawbale houses.
Chapter one: The Two Words If you don’t carry on to read this book and I only have ten minutes of your time, here in brief is what it’s about. Read this, follow this, and you’ll be fine. Open any book and select two random words; nouns or verbs – naming or action words, not […]
(Versions published in New Zealand Woman’s Weekly 13 March 2000, and School Journal Part 4 Number 3, 2000) All night the river wept, moving in its dream world state. And all night the train approached the bridge while Lilian slept. As she woke and shifted in her space, she thought of Christmas, turned, and caught […]
Jillian Sullivan writes fiction and non-fiction for children, teenagers and adults. Her work has been published for over twenty years and includes four novels, three collections of short stories and over sixty short stories for children and adults, published in New Zealand and America.
- Cycling Central Otago – Day 16: On the trail October 22, 2017
- Cycling Central Otago – Day 15: Firewood October 22, 2017
- Cycling Central Otago – Day 14: Gravel Roads October 14, 2017
- Cycling Central Otago – Day 13: Green October 14, 2017
- Cycling Central Otago – Day 12: Wind October 4, 2017
- Lily: Your love, love of beauty, simplicity, divinity wi...
- daver: nice work, guys...
- Mx Downey: I have just ordered your beautifully written book ...
- Jerry Young: Just learned about your DIY green house and felt a...
- There is A Way Home | Jillian Sullivan: […] is what Jillian did, and her book, which...